7Tunnels FutureTech™ Security.
Encryption engineered to protect you from current and future hacker methods.
Every Day There’s a New Story of Data and Communications Cyber-Crime, Hacking and Theft
7Tunnels Quantum-Proof Encryption Changes the Paradigm
7Tunnels has developed encryption to secure data against known cryptanalysis threats, including those utilizing quantum computing. The 7Tunnels patented solution is based on the concept of creating encryption ciphers that occur in no predictable pattern, using true random numbers to produce unique cipher encryption keys that are secure, cost-effective, and impervious to brute-force attacks.
According to experts in the field of cybersecurity, government specialists, and Fortune 50 IT directors, this results in what is believed to be the safest encryption available for any application that requires absolute security.*
* Available upon request
7Tunnels encryption method is based on the highly secure “One Time Pad” (OTP), the only truly safe encryption. OTP system combines each element of a message with elements of True Random Numbers (TRN). OTP typically uses modular arithmetic or exclusive disjunction operations (“XOR”). When used correctly, OTP is the only encryption proven to provide perfect secrecy. There is no way, even theoretically, to derive any information about the original message, given 7Tunnels’ one-time, single-use application of its patent-pending encryption system. The diagram below illustrates the process of transforming one byte of a data file or communication by combining it with a byte from the TRN sequence (using XOR) to generate an encrypted byte. The same process is used to decrypt the encrypted byte by using XOR again to combine it with a matching byte from the identical TRN sequence in place at the other communication endpoint.
7Tunnels has developed a ground-breaking method of data and communications encryption that is meant to provide protection from technical data breach and exposure, using proprietary techniques that secure data against known cryptanalysis solutions, including those based on advances in mathematics, new computer hardware and most critically, quantum computing. 7Tunnels technology is unique when compared to cryptographic solutions currently employed or contemplated.
7Tunnels encryption creates quantum-proof security, based on the one-time-pad construct. 7Tunnels encryption achieves the principle of perfect secrecy, with fast, efficient performance, and minimal overhead demand on an operating system. The 7Tunnels system creates random cipher pad (RCP) libraries of true random numbers. Unlike conventional/ popular encryption systems, 7Tunnels “key material” encrypts each and every character in a message or data string, with unique and individual 8-bit cipher keys, using a one-time key of equal length to the message itself. The “key” is then deleted after use.
7Tunnels has developed Quantum Proof encryption based on an advanced application of True Random Numbers which it generates using a system that employs random quantum events to generate libraries of True Random Sequences that make up the “Key Material” of a length equal to, or greater, than the data file being transmitted. By applying a sequence of random key material to each and every byte of data, 7Tunnels creates a system of variables, virtually eliminating the threat of decryption. 7Tunnels protects against the new threat of quantum computing, and its ability to break existing encryption methods, such as AES-256. Unlike conventional encryption solutions, 7Tunnels technology provides superior protection and future-proofs data against new technologies that may evolve in the future.
7Tunnels has created a unique encryption system that is immune to direct cryptanalysis. Unlike conventional math-based encryption methodologies, such as the highly used AES-256 technology, 7Tunnels is not math-based, and provides no hackable algorithm or opportunity for brute-force decryption. Using patented one-time pad (OTP) technology, 7Tunnels encrypts each bit of data individually, creating unlimited variations of the data, all without demanding excessive computing power or adding latency.
7Tunnels has created the Aircraft Communications Security encryption system to provide quantum-proof security for all communications – both data and voice – protecting executives and flight crews.
- 7Tunnels patented technology is unlike other encryption methods – it is quantum computer proof.
- 7Tunnels encryption uses true random number encryption keys to encrypt the entire data string.
- Point-to-point encrypted communications – data or voice – from your aircraft to ground
- Secure, quantum-proof data tunnel is exclusive to your aircraft and your company.
- 7Tunnels is not a replacement of your existing aircraft network (WiFi) system.
- 7Tunnels uses your aircraft’s existing network system.
- All communications run from your personal device(s) through the 7Tunnels Aviation Gateway (AG7 ™) wirelessly to the network/Internet device already on your aircraft.
- Use your laptop, smartphone or tablet as normal. Simply log on to the 7Tunnels WiFi link when onboard.
- 7Tunnels technology will not slow your aircraft WiFi system.
- 7Tunnels system is transparent to users – No software or applications are required on your devices.
- The system is pre-configured so the gateway is active as soon as the AG7 ™ is connected.
- Send and receive data and voice communications seamlessly, without any additional clicks.
- Multiple passengers/devices can use the 7Tunnels system at a time (same as your existing WiFi).
- 7Tunnels has been successfully tested in various international ATG and ground station environments.
- Fortune 500 IT departments have not been able to break 7Tunnels encryption.
- Your 7Tunnels system is exclusive to you and your company.
- 7Tunnels does not have access to any data that you send through the your 7Tunnels encryption system.
- 7Tunnels system is subscription based – One price for service and upgrades.
- Unlimited Data Volume – Based on existing aircraft-to-ground network/ISP systems and bandwidth.
- No need to limit use of the system or track data usage.
- 7Tunnels provides encryption key library replenishment on an unlimited basis.
- 7Tunnels Aviation Gateway AG7 ™ system is easy to install on any aircraft that has an existing Internet connection.
- Plug-and-Play design engineered for quick installation at any time.
- Does not require aircraft maintenance event for installation. Nothing is permanently installed on aircraft.
- The 7Tunnels Aviation Gateway AG7 ™ is a portable device – No Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) required.
- The 7Tunnels AG device is small and can easily be stored away in the aircraft while not in use.
- 7Tunnels provides phone and on-site support (if desired) to help you install your 7Tunnels system.
EASY TO USE
EASE OF INSTALLATION
The 7Tunnels aviation communications encryption system places a portable network gateway onboard the aircraft. This gateway is connected (wired or wireless) to the aircraft’s existing network and is configured to allow passengers and crew members to connect to the 7Tunnels gateway using their own personal devices in wireless mode. All communications running to the 7Tunnels device are encrypted and then pass through the aircraft network and down through the Internet to the Corporate Gateway™ (CG) where transmissions are decrypted before passing back through the Internet to their final destination. 7Tunnels encryption provides seamless and effortless quantum-proof security for all corporate communications passing between the U.S.-based CG and each aircraft.
The 7Tunnels data encryption aircraft system uses a 7Tunnels proprietary Aviation Gateway (AG), a small portable electronic device, on the aircraft. The AG is hardwired or wirelessly connected to the aircraft’s network router. All crew and executive personal devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) can then wirelessly connect to the system (hardwire connection is also available). Communications enter the AG where all encryption/decryption takes place. The AG traffic is passed to the Internet service provider equipment (network hardware) installed on the aircraft for transmission/reception, via satellite or ground-based cellular networks.
7Tunnels portable encryption system will provide the most secure connection for individuals when away from their corporate enterprise, whether at the corner coffee shop or around the globe. Acting as a wireless intermediary between the user’s portable device and any available Internet connection, the system creates an end-to-end, non-mathematical encrypted VPN which is impervious to quantum computing cryptanalysis.
“Cybersecurity is an extremely resource-dependent function. Boards tend to lump it into the overall IT budget as just another line item. It’s not. Information technology is for running companies; cybersecurity is for protecting them.” – Tom Waters (Jan. 2018)